Radar Vehicle and Bicycle Detectors
Replace all your urban traffic signal inductive loops.
SAVES TIMe & COST, More Flexible & More Sustainable.
• Can be installed, configured and functioning in a matter of hours
• Costs significantly less than underground induction loops installation or repairs
• Clean, sustainable detection solutions that minimise waste
• No roadworks, no congestion, no pollution
• No chattering due to poor detector set up or failing loops/feeders
a DUAL ZONE TMA-122 Radar VEHICLE AND BICYCLE Detector
In just one detector, the Icoms TMA-122 detects both vehicle and bicycle movement and presence. Designed to replace conventional XYZ loop systems, the radar has two relay outputs – one for the 40m zone and a presence detector for stopped vehicles. These can be N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed). One activates when a vehicle moves in a 40m area before the traffic signal pole. The second relay activates when a vehicle moves or stops in an adjustable area at the stopline.
Unlike other detectors, no software is required for set up. The presence zone is set by selecting the size of the stop line zone, using a simple encoder switch on the rear of the detector. Presence time-out can also be easily set with the switch.
- Topas Approved
- Detachable cable at the bottom for simple change out
- Maintenance-free and no lens cleaning required or calibration
- Delivered ready to install, including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Performance maintained under all weather conditions including frost, snow, and fog
- Works 12-60v DC or 10-42 AC @ 50hz
TMB-134 Multi-lane Radar VEHICLE AND BICYCLE Detector
The Icoms TMB-134 is the most flexible and versatile radar detection device in the product range.
Developed to manage multi-lane intersections, it replaces up to 9 inductive loops, offering separate detection areas for each lane, including the turn-right or turn-left lanes. It manages approaching vehicles and bicycles as well as the ones waiting at the stop-line.
- Easy, quick above ground installation
- Can be mounted onto existing traffic poles
- Accessible for interventions or maintenance
- Detects moving and stationary vehicles
- Range: up to 70m from installation point
- Detection of vehicles and bicycles
- Configuration with dedicated software
- Works in all weather conditions
TM60 Radar Detector
The Icoms TM60 radar detects moving vehicles. It calls or extends the colour phase of traffic lights. It can also wake up a street lighting system in standby mode.
Compact and lightweight, it can be installed quickly, without any civil engineering works or traffic stops. The system can be used for a wide range of applications including junctions and crossings, warnings (VMS’ activation), wrong-way detection and all red extensions.
- Detachable cable at the rear
- Easy installation – delivered ready to install, i.e. including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Settings switch adjustable
- Extended operating temperature: -40°C/+75°C Standards
- Electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety: the TM60, TM150 and TMP comply with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the R/ TTE Directive 1999/5/EG.