Radar Vehicle Detectors
Now you can replace all of your urban traffic signal inductive loops with a single vehicle radar detector designed for vehicle and bicycle presence detection
• Consistent accuracy, whatever the environmental conditions.
• Direction sensitive, the number of false detection events are reduced.
• Ability to effectively detect bicycles, motorbikes.
• Ground clearance does not affect the radar detector performance.
• No chattering of the detection due to poor detector set up or failing loops/feeders.
DUal ZONE TMA-122 Radar Detector
In just one detector the TMA-122 allows you to detect bicycles & vehicle movement and presence. The detector, which is designed to replace conventional XYZ loop systems. There are two relay outputs available one for the 40m zone and a presence detector for stopped vehicles. These can be N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed). One activates when a vehicle moves in a 40m area before the traffic signal pole. The second relay activates when a vehicle moves or stops in an adjustable area at the stopline
Unlike other detectors no software is required for set up. The presence zone is set by selecting the size of the stop line zone, using a simple encoder switch on the rear of the detector. Presence time-out can also be easily set with the switch.
- Detachable cable at the bottom for simple change out
- Maintenance-free and no lens cleaning required or calibration
- Delivered ready to install, including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Performance maintained under all weather conditions including frost, snow, and fog
- Works 12-60v DC or 10-42 AC @ 50hz
TM60 Radar Detector
The Icoms TM60 radar detects moving vehicles. It calls or extends the colour phase of traffic lights. It can also wake up a street lighting system in standby mode.
Compact and lightweight, it can be installed quickly, without any civil engineering works or traffic stops. The system can be used for a wide range of applications including junctions and crossings, warnings (VMS’ activation), wrong-way detection and all red extensions.
- Detachable cable at the rear
- Easy installation – delivered ready to install, i.e. including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Settings switch adjustable
- Extended operating temperature: -40°C/+75°C Standards
- Electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety: the TM60, TM150 and TMP comply with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the R/ TTE Directive 1999/5/EG.