Radar Vehicle and Bicycle Detectors
Why replace your urban, below-ground inductive loops with above-ground radar detectors?
Radar detectors are significantly quicker and easier to install
They eliminates the need for disruptive, costly roadworks
They are effective at detecting both vehicles and bicycles, particularly carbon bikes
Installation is clean, sustainable and minimises carbon footprint
Radar devices are durable and don’t ‘chatter’ due to poor detector set up or failing loops/feeders
ICOMS TMA-122: DUAL-ZONE VEHICLE AND BICYCLE
In just one detector, the Icoms TMA-122 detects both vehicle and bicycle movement and presence. Designed to replace conventional XYZ loop systems, the radar has two relay outputs – one for the 40m zone and a presence detector for stopped vehicles. These can be N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed). One activates when a vehicle moves in a 40m area before the traffic signal pole. The second relay activates when a vehicle moves or stops in an adjustable area at the stopline.
Unlike other detectors, no software is required for set up. The presence zone is set by selecting the size of the stop line zone, using a simple encoder switch on the rear of the detector. Presence time-out can also be easily set with the switch.
ICOMS TMA-122 Product features:
- Topas Approved
- Detachable cable at the bottom for simple change out
- Maintenance-free and no lens cleaning required or calibration
- Delivered ready to install, including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Performance maintained under all weather conditions including frost, snow, and fog
- Works 12-60v DC or 10-42 AC @ 50hz
ICOMS TMB-134: DUAL-Zone, Multi-lane Radar VEHICLE AND BICYCLE Detector
The Icoms TMB-134 is the most flexible and versatile radar detection device in the product range.
Developed to manage multi-lane intersections, it replaces up to 9 inductive loops, offering separate detection areas for each lane, including the turn-right or turn-left lanes. It manages approaching vehicles and bicycles as well as the ones waiting at the stop-line.
ICOMS TMB-134 Product features:
- Easy, quick above ground installation
- Can be mounted onto existing traffic poles
- Accessible for interventions or maintenance
- Detects moving and stationary vehicles
- Range: up to 70m from installation point
- Detection of vehicles and bicycles
- Configuration with dedicated software
- Works in all weather conditions