Radar Vehicle Detectors
Icoms: TMA-122 Radar Detector
In just one detector the TMA-122 allows you to detect bicycle, motorcycle and vehicle movement and presence.
Unlike other detectors no software is required for set up. The presence zone is set by selecting the size of the stop line zone, using a simple encoder switch on the rear of the detector. Presence time-out can also be easily set with the switch.
- Detachable cable at the bottom for simple change out
- Maintenance-free and no lens cleaning required or calibration
- Delivered ready to install, including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Performance maintained under all weather conditions including frost, snow, and fog
- Works 12-60v DC or 10-42 AC @ 50hz
TM60 Radar Detector
The Icoms TM60 radar detects moving vehicles. It calls or extends the colour phase of traffic lights. It can also wake up a lighting system in standby mode or activate a light signal when a vehicle passes by.
Compact and lightweight, it can be installed quickly, without any civil engineering works or traffic stops. The system can be used for a wide range of applications including junctions and crossings, warnings (VMS’ activation), wrong-way detection and all Red extensions.
- Detachable cable at the rear
- Easy installation – delivered ready to install, i.e. including cable, fixing support, screws and bolts
- Settings switch adjustable
- Extended operating temperature: -40°C/+75°C Standards
- Electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety: the TM60, TM150 and TMP comply with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the R/ TTE Directive 1999/5/EG.